TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Participants need be a registered player of OSBA with updated State ID.
- Participants need to keep their State ID card with them at all time and should produce it for inspection as and when needed.
- Participants need to bring their own kit & equipment for play.
- OSBA shall not be responsible for any injury caused to the participants during the course of the tournament in & out of the indoor premises.
- Tournament Regulations as per BAI / OSBA shall be applicable and binding.
- Any Player found engaging in age fraud shall be banned from his/her eligible event and shall only be allowed to participate in senior championships.
- Non-participation in the Tournament without valid reasons and prior intimation to OSBA shall invite penalty as per BAI / OSBA regulations.
- Without Participation in OSBA State Ranking Tournaments, State Championship Winners shall also not considered to represent ODISHA in the National & Zonal Championships. The selection shall purely be based on state ranking points only.
- Players who do not participate in State Ranking Tournaments will not be eligible for participation in National Ranking Tournaments in the same category event skipped in State Rankings and their National entries shall only be forwarded to BAI after the participate in the next State Ranking event.
- Indiscipline of any kind shall amount to expulsion from Tournament as well as shall invite severe penalty as per BAI / OSBA guidelines.
- Guidelines as per the OSBA Tournament Circular governs all aspect of the Tournament.
- Tournament shall be conducted as per BAI guidelines.